Synrgise is a blended learning management and delivery platform.
It allows for the management and deployment of all classroom, eLearning, and distance training.
Blended learning is a formal education program in which a student learns, at least in part, through delivery of educational content and instruction via digital and online media with some element of student control over time, place, path, or pace. While still attending a “brick and mortar” school structure, face to face classroom methods are combined with computer mediated activities.
Where a “brick and mortar” facility is not available, Synrgise makes use of Social Learning and interactive live online training methods to ensure a face to face type training environment all delivered online.
Our online chat, virtual classroom, and community forums allow blended learning to happen.
- LMS levels are: Super administrator, tutor, mentor, student, supervisor, guest
- Course presentation page can be customised
- Learning objects are stored and organised into a tree structure
- Live chat, video conferencing, forum
- Test, random answers, times answers, 7 kinds of questions supported
- Collaborative eLearning through project manager for group work exercises
- Report by learning object or by user
- Prerequisites on learning objects
- Full grade book functionality
- eLearning classroom can be divided in groups
- Venue management and booking
- Class attendance